Friday, October 20, 2017

Carpe Diem #1284 meaning of life (BrunuhVille)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today I have a nice piece of music for your inspiration. It's titled "meaning of life" and the young Portuguese muscian BrunuhVille composed it. Listen to the music and let it take you with it ... The music is your muse and I am looking forward to your responses.


More of his wonderful music you can find at his You Tube Channel BrunuhVille.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until October 27th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, Conqueror of the Sky, later on. For now ... have fun!

PS. I have created a new page "Carpe Diem Center of the Universe", you can find that page above in the menu.


1 comment:

  1. Brunuhville <3 Excellent choice! He is one of my main inspirations in addition to Adrian von Ziegler and Peter Gundry <3 If you are interested I publish similar fantasy / celtic music myself under Celestial Aeon Project - would love to hear your thoughts! For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PWUe-TcfMs - best wishes from Finland!

    ReplyDelete