Sunday, April 30, 2017

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge Month (Second Edition), May 2017 #1 on a gust of wind


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at the first episode of our new Carpe Diem Haiku Kai month. As I did last year in May I have another nice month of Tan Renga Challenges. The goal is to create the second stanza through association on the first stanza.
Tan Renga is a short chained renga created by two poets. To "learn" more about Tan Renga you can find a page about it in the menu. Or you can download the exclusive CDHK E-book "Chained Together" which I created last year after our Tan Renga Challenge Month. You can find "Chained Together" in our CDHK Library.

For this first episode I have chosen a haiku crafted by myself and your task is to create the second (two-lined stanza, following approximately 7-7 syllables).


on a gust of wind
the cherry blossoms dance through the streets
in praise of the Creator

© Chèvrefeuille

Well ... now it is up to you my dear Haijin, visitors and travelers to create your second stanza. Have fun!

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until May 5th at noon (CET).


No comments:

Post a Comment