Friday, February 26, 2016

Carpe Diem Extra February 26th - New CDHK e-book The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Our first CDHK Theme Week has ended and as I have promised at the start of the first Theme Week I have gathered all the Theme Week post and your responses in a new CDHK e-book.
In this new CDHK e-book you can find the posts and the responses on those posts by you my dear Haijin. I have tried to create a nice e-book, but I cannot guarantee that I have used all the responses in their form as published by you, maybe I have forgotten someone's response ... if that has happened than I apologize for that.

You can find our new CDHK e-book, free for download, at the left side of our Kai. I hope you will enjoy the read.

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic stuff - still readng as it is quite long, though obviously was serialised, but better in book format. I think we need to all publicise it by linking it to witter and facebook, etc.

    ReplyDelete