Friday, July 25, 2014

Carpe Diem's Sea Shell Game


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As you all know I have started the first edition of the Sea Shell Game on Carpe Diem. You can find that post  HERE ... I have understand that there were problems with submitting haiku entries for the Sea Shell Game, because of not working of the email-link in the post.
I have checked another time and it occured that there was a mismatch in the link. I have repaired it so I hope the emailaddress link will work now.

This the correct email-address:

carpediemseashellgame2014@gmail.com

I have it also repaired in the post as refert to above.

Sorry for causing this problem.

Hope to see all of you participate in this first edition of Carpe Diem's Sea Shell Game.

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

No comments:

Post a Comment